Cloud Managed Services
Manage, Optimize and Enhance Cloud Efficiency
Managed Cloud Services
Increasing cloud adoption across industries is offering a due boost to the Cloud Service Providers (CSPs).
Reliance on CSPs is majorly being driven by organizations’ inability to manage all cloud-related tasks in-house.
This has eventually given rise to the ‘Cloud Managed Services’ trend in the US.
The ‘Cloud Managed Services’ offer you a comprehensive cloud management support by handing over the complete responsibility of your cloud operations to Cloud Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
Why Cloud Managed Services?
Effective management continues to be the key priority for most organizations, as cloud adoption continues to rise in the US. To address this challenge, the American-based organizations choose different ways to manage their cloud infrastructure. Some manage it themselves, and some bring in a Cloud MSP to ease their immediate complexities, while some choose to have a managed cloud service provider who can handle broader mission with a clear vision on managing hybrid environments and resources.
Optimize Cloud Management for Success!
Benefits of Managed Cloud Services
Often considered less expensive than in-house management, Cloud Managed Services provide a wide a range of business benefits, such as:
- Robust Infrastructure: Supported by round-the-clock management and efficient network infrastructure, Managed Cloud Service Provider offers robust infrastructure support. They can monitor, scan, report, update patches, integrate and align network operations with your core business objectives.
- Centralized Services and Applications: We manage all applications and services at a centralized data center. Thus, there is scope for remote data access, increased productivity, effective resource utilization, adequate storage and backup, among other advantages.
- Service Level Agreements: Under effective Service Level Agreements (SLA), we s ensure better control across service levels and help your business gain service continuity.
- Data Safety and Recovery: Cloud managed services assure data safety and early access through timely backups and faster recovery across all cloud services and applications. Thus, the core objective of business continuity is achieved.
- Quick Response Time: Addressing an issue locally is different from doing so remotely over the network. In case of cloud managed services, we take the responsibility and ensure quick response time in case of any issue saving you valuable time and effort.
- Interfacing: Cloud MSPs are at the forefront when dealing with cloud vendors in case of any critical issues. We take responsibility for problem resolution and make recommendations on ways to control costs and automate critical processes.
- Planned Investment: We offer you support to plan your expenditure on IT services. Fix on a monthly service plan tailored for your organizational IT spend and optimize your investment in IT support.
- Maintenance: Through our cloud MSP, we can offer more options on cost savings and easing maintenance burden. Outsourcing to a cloud MSP relieves your organization from costly network maintenance, thus saving you IT maintenance burden expenses.
- Timely Updates: Depending on an in-house IT team for regular technology and software upgrades often consumes time, training and additional resources. Whereas, migrating to a cloud environment and depending on our cloud MSP keeps your data centers up to date with every possible timely technology update.
- Integrated Services: Our Cloud MSP services offer flexible solutions that match your business requirements. Some offer pay-per-usage or payment plans helping you prioritize your business spending. We also include converged solutions such as security protection and setting up a new service and network monitoring.